OSRAM KW CSLPM1.TG is bigger version of famous OSRAM KW CSLNM1.TG (otherwise known as “WHITE FLAT”), currently LED with highest luminance (cd/mm2). High luminance LED gives narrow beam and long beam range.
Initial tests show peak of ~1550-1600lm @8.5A with Vf of only 3,30V.
Vf is extremely low for 2mm2 die LED thanks to the reduced resistance of current carrying elements.
Emitting surface is rectangular (1.59×1.25mm), without any “mouse bite” corners and wire shadows like on BLACK FLAT or XP-G2.
Also,the biggest difference compared to BLACK FLAT is thermal pad, which is ELECTRICALLY NEUTRAL, this means you can use this LED with any standard XP DTP boards – there is no need for LED PCB/driver GND isolation.
- 2mm2 die
- Rectangular 1.59×1.25mm emitting surface
- Extremely low forward voltage at high currents (lowest per mm2 among LEDs)
- 5A max. “factory” drive current(~1250lm), up to 8.5Amps and ~1550-1600lm on DTP PCB
- 3030 footprint – compatible with L4P 3030 boards
- Factory undomed – small LES, better tint/color over angle uniformity
- Part number: KW CSLPM1.TG
- BIN code: 5P-ebxD46-15-A40
- Flux bin : 5P (450-500lm@1400mA)
- Vf bin : 15 (2.75V-3.00V)