OSRAM KW CSLNM1.TG is an improved successor of famous OSRAM BLACK FLAT, otherwise known as one of the LEDs with highest luminance (cd/mm2). High luminance LED gives narrow beam and long beam range.
Initial tests show ~960lm @5A with Vf of only 3,40V!
While lumen output is similar to BLACK FLAT, Vf is MUCH lower thanks to the reduced resistance of current carrying elements.
Emitting surface is perfectly square, without any “mouse bite” corners and wire shadows like on BLACK FLAT or XP-G2.
Also,the biggest difference compared to BLACK FLAT is thermal pad, which is ELECTRICALLY NEUTRAL, this means you can use this LED with 3030 DTP boards – there is no need for LED PCB/driver GND isolation!
- 1mm2 die
- Perfectly square emitting surface
- Extremely low forward voltage at high currents (lowest per mm2 among LEDs)
- 3A max. “factory” drive current, up to 5.75Amps and ~1000lm on DTP PCB
- 3030 footprint – compatible with L4P 3030 DTP boards
- Factory undomed – small LES, better tint/color over angle uniformity
- Part number: KW CSLNM1.TG
- BIN code: 6N-ebxD46-15-A00
- Flux bin : 6N (315-355lm@1000mA)
- Vf bin : 15 (2.75V-3.00V)
- Soldered ( Pb-free SnAgCu solder) on L4P 3030 20mm DTP copper MCPCB
- Optional 100kOhm NTC temp. sensor on PCB