- First 4mm^2 die LED from Lumileds
- Extremely low forward voltage: long run-times on high currents with stable brightness when used with CC linear drivers, easy to achieve high drive currents
- Highest “factory” max. drive current among 4mm^2 LEDs: 5,0 Amps
- Record-low thermal resistance of 0.8C/W : ~3 times lower compared to other 4mm^2 die leds ( XP-L 2.2C/W, SST-40 2.5C/W) – lower chip temperature, better efficiency and lumen output at high drive currents
- Superior tint quality and beam uniformity compared to CREE LEDs
- Part number: L1V1-407003V500000
- CCT: 4000K
- CRI: 70min.
- Flux bin : W (570 – 600lm)
- Vf bin : F (2.65V-2.85V)
- Lumen output @3A,85C : 1100lm
- Soldered ( Pb-free SnAgCu solder) on L4P 4040 20mm mosDTP copper MCPCB
Note 1: this PCB has all components required for use with LD-B4 driver.
Preliminary test by BLF member djozz: Luxeon V test BLF