- First 4mm^2 die LED from Lumileds
- Extremely low forward voltage: long run-times on high currents with stable brightness when used with CC linear drivers, easy to achieve high drive currents
- Highest “factory” max. drive current among 4mm^2 LEDs: 5,0 Amps
- Record-low thermal resistance of 0.8C/W : ~3 times lower compared to other 4mm^2 die leds ( XP-L 2.2C/W, SST-40 2.5C/W) – lower chip temperature, better efficiency and lumen output at high drive currents
- Superior tint quality and beam uniformity compared to CREE LEDs
- Part number(CCT 5700K): L1V1-577003V500000
- Part number(CCT 4000K): L1V1-407003V500000
- CRI: 70min.
- Flux bin (5700K) : W (570 – 600lm)
- Flux bin (4000K) : V (540 – 570lm)
- Vf bin : F (2.65V-2.85V)
- Soldered ( Pb-free SnAgCu solder) on L4P BLF Q8 38mm DTP copper MCPCB
NOTE: This PCB doesn’t have screw holes like stock PCB, so DIY washer+M4 screw is needed for proper installation.