- 3535 standard package compatible with many boards
- Uniform light distribution under any beam angle
- Superior tint quality and beam uniformity compared to CREE LEDs
- Part number: SPHWHTL3DA0GF4T0Q6
- CCT: 4000K
- CRI: 90min.
- Flux bin : Q2(340 – 360lm @1050mA,Tj=85C)
- Vf bin : F2 (2.8V-3.0V)
- Tint bin: T6
- Lumen output @3A(Tj=85C) : 764lm
- Soldered ( Pb-free SnAgCu solder) on L4P 3XP 20mm mosX MCPCB, including all components and wires required for use with LD-B4 driver
- Compatible with Carclo triple 105xx optics
Note 1: Due to very high thermal conductivity on whole board area, soldering wires is more challenging; one simple solution is to preheat PCB with hot air or with soldering iron (by holding iron tip on + or – pad) and then solder wires. During soldering, PCB must be thermally insulated(piece of thick paper is good enough) from any thermally conductive objects.