- 3535 standard package compatible with many boards
- 2mm^2 die
- Uniform light distribution under any beam angle
- Superior tint quality and beam uniformity compared to CREE LEDs
- Part number(CCT 3000K): L1V2-3070000000000
- Part number(CCT 5000K): L1V2-4070000000000
- CRI: 70
- Lumen output @2A(Tj=85C,CCT=3000K) : 716lm typ.
- Lumen output @2A(Tj=85C,CCT=5000K) : 760lm typ.
- Capable of 1500lm+ at 5Amps on Cu DTP board
- Compatible MCPCBs: All 3535 (XP) boards
- Datasheet link: https://www.lumileds.com/uploads/750/DS177-luxeon-v2-datasheet-pdf
- Soldered ( Pb-free SnAgCu solder) on L4P 3XP 20mm mosX MCPCB, including all components and wires required for use with LD-B4 driver
- Compatible with Carclo triple 105xx optics
Note 1: Due to very high thermal conductivity on whole board area, soldering wires is more challenging; one simple solution is to preheat PCB with hot air or with soldering iron (by holding iron tip on + or – pad) and then solder wires. During soldering, PCB must be thermally insulated(piece of thick paper is good enough) from any thermally conductive objects.