- First 4mm^2 die LED from Lumileds
- Extremely low forward voltage: long run-times on high currents with stable brightness when used with CC linear drivers, easy to achieve high drive currents
- Highest “factory” max. drive current among 4mm^2 LEDs: 5,0 Amps
- Record-low thermal resistance of 0.8C/W : ~3 times lower compared to other 4mm^2 die leds ( XP-L 2.2C/W, SST-40 2.5C/W) – lower chip temperature, better efficiency and lumen output at high drive currents
- Superior tint quality and beam uniformity compared to CREE LEDs
- Part number: L1V1-407003V500000
- CCT: 4000K
- CRI: 70min.
- Flux bin : W (570 – 600lm)
- Vf bin : G (2.85V-3.0V)
- Lumen output (per LED) @3A,85C : 1100lm
- Soldered ( Pb-free SnAgCu solder) on L4P 3xV 20mm mosX MCPCB
- Compatible with Carclo triple 105xx optics (tight fit)
Note1: this PCB has jumper on MOSFET pads so it can be used with any standard driver.
Note 2: Due to very high thermal conductivity on whole board area, soldering wires is more challenging; one simple solution is to preheat PCB with hot air or with soldering iron (by holding iron tip on + or – pad) and then solder wires. During soldering, PCB must be thermally insulated(piece of thick paper is good enough) from any thermally conductive objects.
Preliminary test by BLF member djozz: Luxeon V test BLF